The Bright & Quirky Child Summit has now concluded.
If you wish to view the summit, you can get immediate 24/7 lifetime access when you upgrade to the summit access pass.
(If you are a Summit 2020 Access Pass holder or Idealab member, login here)
I’m so thrilled to welcome you to the 3rd annual Bright & Quirky Child Summit. We’ve got over 15,000 parents, teachers and clinicians, and an esteemed panel of 22 experts, attending from over 100 countries.
It can feel lonely raising a bright and quirky child, but you are now part of a global community that understands and celebrates bright, neurodiverse kids. Our uniquely wired kids are poised to be the out of the box thinkers and creative innovators our world so desperately needs. Equipping yourself with insights, tools and support from this summit will help toward that end.
Let me share a few details to help you get the most out of the summit:
- First off, please introduce yourself in the comments section below. Tell us where you’re from and what brings you to the summit. We'd love to hear from you.
- To stay up to date on summit happenings and LIVE discussion, join the Summit 2020 Facebook group.
- We’d love to hear what’s bubbling up for you in the talks. Under each video, you can leave comments and let us know of any aha moments you may be having.
- We’ll be broadcasting talks each day between March 12-16 starting at 8am Pacific time. Find your local timezone here. Talks will be free to the public for 24 hours. Simply click on Days 1-5 in the left hand navigation to access available talks.
- If you want to learn on your own schedule, you can upgrade to the Summit Access Pass which not only makes the summit possible, but also gives you 24/7 immediate access to all talks after they air, along with downloadable audio, video, transcripts, 4 incredible bonus talks and an invite to a free trial in our IdeaLab learning and support community.
- Lastly, if you’re enjoying the summit, please tell a friend and send them this free registration link: https://brightandquirky.com/summit-2020/. It’s our mission to empower as many parents as possible with this vital information.
I hope you enjoy the summit. I can’t wait to hear what's 'landing' for you. Please introduce yourself below!
Debbie Steinberg Kuntz, LMFT
Founder, Bright & Quirky