Welcome to the Essential 2e School Strategies Series!
We're so glad you're here. We'll be adding new recordings of the live masterclasses shortly after each weekly event. When they're ready, you will receive an email and new links will appear in the navigation. Each event will have downloadable audio and video, as well as printable transcripts for making notes in the margin. Resources and important bonus videos will also be available to you.
We're thrilled to bring you such wonderful expert content. Please use the comment sections to share your thoughts. We love hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Thanks!
Learn From the Masters...
Part 1: Must-Know Foundational Strategies to Support Bright & Quirky Kids
July 9 at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern
- The 3-part process to build a collaborative parent-teacher partnership
- How to assess for specific strengths and challenges
- Strategies to support both advanced and lagging abilities
- How to preserve kids' self esteem, even in the face of deficits
Part 2: Deep Dive: School Strategies for Bright Kids with ADHD, Autism and Learning Differences
July 15 at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern
- Learn to discern between symptoms and root causes
- Learn specific strategies for reading, writing, self regulation and executive function challenges
- Learn strategies to develop creativity, visual-spatial skills and deep interests
- Learn to navigate the US system of 504's and IEP's
Part 3: Engaging the Unmotivated 2e Student in Online and Offline Learning
July 22 at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern
- How to handle resistance, reluctance and defiance
- Understand the stages of readiness and effects of school trauma
- How to use interests to rekindle a child's spark
- Learn when to push and when to accommodate
Part 4: Online & Alternative Learning for 2e Kids, and Building Social Competence
July 29 at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern
- How to meet 2e kids' needs in online learning
- How to increase a child's social competence, online and offline
- How to know when it's time to change your child's learning environment
- In's and outs of homeschooling and unschooling
Meet Your Moderator: Debbie Steinberg Kuntz, LMFT
Debbie is a licensed marriage and family therapist and founder of Bright & Quirky, an organization helping bright kids thrive, even with learning, social, emotional and/or behavioral challenges. After a decade in private practice specializing in 'twice exceptional (2e)' kids, she began the annual Bright & Quirky Child Online Summit, interviewing the leading psychologists and educators. To help 2e families thrive, she also created the Bright & Quirky IdeaLab learning community, the Bright & Quirky Action Plan digital course and a new series of fun online classes for 2e kids. She earned her undergraduate degree at Middlebury College and Masters in child, family and couples counseling at Antioch University.